SAP Lifecycle ManagementUp2Date and Fit4Business.
Dynamic SAP Application Lifecycle Management: help your SAP system keep pace with your growth.
SAP Lifecycle Management: system maintenance, optimisation and expansion
Do you want to adapt your SAP system to new requirements, optimise or switch to S/4HANA without disrupting ongoing operations? Maintaining your SAP system landscape is also important in between these major advances. Regular patches like SAP support packages, SAP KERNEL patches, SAP Security notes and database patches help ensure that your software is always up to date.
We take care of your lifecycle management for you. During SAP operation, we take responsibility for the installation, updates, troubleshooting and smooth performance of your SAP system – always tailored to your individual security and compliance specifications.
What exactly is SAP Lifecycle Management?
- Installation and configuration of SAP systems. Technical implementation of migrations and infrastructure concepts. Optimisation of database, operating system and Cloud platforms. Transition to Cloud or hybrid solutions.
- Conversion to SAP S/4HANA, BW/4HANA or migration of the SAP Fiori Gateway to an embedded scenario. Migration of operating system and database to on-premise or public or private cloud.
SAP system maintenance
- Ongoing maintenance and regular backups ensure the physical security of your SAP systems and data. That includes technical release switches, installing enhancements, SAP support package stacks, SAP patches, SAP updates and upgrades for all SAP-supported database platforms.
- Status analysis and measures to boost the performance of your SAP system to always guarantee the best possible performance.
SAP Solution Manager
- Change requests have to be checked, faults identified and corrections installed. Central SAP Change Request Management (ChaRM) simplifies planning and monitoring and increases maintenance and project efficiency.
SAP security & compliance
- Lifecycle activities such as the installation of SAP Notes, corrections from SAP Security Notes or parameter checking, certificates and password guidelines. Custom-structured SAP permission management and lifecycle management (e.g. SAP IdM) and a scalable SAP security concept with integrated SAP security monitoring.
SAP: further development
Whether it be large or small, we have the service that you need: We offer everything from small-scale SAP Lifecycle Management assessments, such as the analysis of your SAP landscape, up to lifecycle workshops and detailed consulting projects.
The switch to SAP S/4HANA
The transition and migration to S/4HANA is a major step. SAP S/4 HANA opens up a whole host of possibilities to make your business processes more efficient and generate more added value. However, the process seems full of obstacles and is a source of real worry for many companies.
We promise to get you there safely with our workshop! With the right methodology (Greenfield or Brownfield) and our expert project management, we make sure your SAP S/4HANA transformation concept and the path towards your target architecture run smoothly. SAP S/4HANA check-ups and assessments provide you with a failsafe roadmap for the transition to S/4HANA.
Our strengths? Migration experts with methodological know-how, years of experience and tried-and-tested procedures for your switch to on-premise, the cloud or a hybrid environment, who guide you from implementation to operation.
SAP technology workshops
Our experts have an answer for everything. Sometimes more than one.
In our technology workshops, we focus on individual specialist topics related to SAP technology and show you and your in-house team how to get the best out of your SAP system. What exactly are these workshops about?
SAP S/4HANA workshop
In a check-up workshop, we work together to determine your framework conditions in order to understand your system architecture, its processes and S/4HANA readiness. Afterwards, you receive a migration recommendation on how to best exploit your potential as well as a custom roadmap for a structured transition to SAP S/4HANA.
Optimisation of your SAP landscape
Analysis of the status and mechanisms for a high-performance SAP infrastructure and architecture and optimally-supported business processes.
SAP security management
Identification and elimination of security gaps as well as methods and services (itesys Security Monitoring) for proactive, compliant protection of your SAP systems.
SAP permission optimisation
Management of SAP permissions, establishment of process-oriented permission concepts, standardised system-wide permissions, upgrade compatibility.
User lifecycle optimisation with SAP IdM
Integration of SAP Identity Management as a central component for the management of identities for SAP and non-SAP systems. On-Premise, cloud or hybrid scenarios with the integration of SAP Cloud Identity Services (CIS).“
SAP Solution Manager (SolMan)
Functioning and use of the SolMan tools Change Request Management (ChaRM), Focused Build, Solution Documentation and Test Management in your SAP development projects.
SAP integration of JIRA into the technical SAP transport system with system-controlled problem management and operational project management processes.