SAP Security & CompliancePreventive. Intelligent. Resilient.
Seamless SAP security at the highest level, From concept to operation.
SAP Security Management: complete security
SAP landscapes are constantly changing. At first glance, the systems seem secure, but if you look at them in more detail, you will often find small security gaps that can cause major damage to SAP security. Efficiently operating modern SAP system landscapes and maintaining their security at the same time is a real challenge that shouldn’t be underestimated!
Be on the safe side with our SAP Security Check. We examine your systems, data and processes for security deficiencies, which we immediately rectify together, and establish a seamless SAP security concept. Your systems are protected with our "SAP Security Wall”.
To ensure that this remains the case, the updates that SAP regularly offers should also be installed promptly, and your SAP system should always be kept up to date. We take care of your SAP landscape maintenance and install patches and service packs so that your SAP infrastructure remains secure and efficient without disrupting SAP operations.
What exactly is SAP Security & Compliance about?
- Role-based SAP authorisation concepts control access to data and functions for performing activities, both on-premise and in the cloud.
User Lifecycle Management
- SAP Identity Management (IdM) and Cloud Identity Services (CIS): management and maintenance of SAP users and authorisations for the entire period in which an employee works at your company.
SAP Single Sign-On (SSO)
- The Single Sign-On uses a single log-in to authenticate SAP users and authorises their central access to all networked SAP and non-SAP applications. It ensures secure system access and an end-to-end encrypted data transfer.
Privileged System Access
- The itesys Firefighter controls and monitors additional, time-limited SAP authorisations for the entire SAP and non-SAP system landscape and automatically resets them.
SAP Solution Manager
- We build your SAP Security Wall using tools from SolMan. These include, among others, the Early Watch Alert (EWA), System Recommendations, Security Self Service, Configuration Validation and Code Vulnerability Analysis.
SAP Security Monitoring
- SAP security monitoring To avoid vulnerabilities from the start, our proactive SAP Monitoring protects your systems.
Our Webinars:SAP Security & Compliance
We offer free webinars on various topics related to SAP Security & Compliance on an ongoing basis (in German). Maybe there's some webinar you could benefit from? Check it out now!
What’s the benefit? SAP Security at the highest level
Benefit from the highest level of security with our SAP Security services and enjoy...
Our SAP security experts develop and implement a resilient SAP security concept together with you that is tailor-made for your SAP compliance strategy.
… audit capability
Be prepared for the next audit. We will help you to be informed about the critical processes and potential for improvement, automatically document all relevant SAP areas and increase your SAP security.
… automated monitoring
Equipped with special SAP sensors, our SAP Security Monitoring surveys your system‘s changeability, security parameters, authorisations and much more. SAP system monitoring immediately reports critical incidents and possible faults so that you can take direct countermeasures.
… 24/7 support and managed services
Following your security project, we are happy to take full responsibility for your SAP security management and the secure operation of your SAP environment – on premise, in the cloud or as a hybrid system, as part of outtasking or outsourcing. For any questions about SAP security management, you can reach out to our SAP Expert Desk around the clock.