The SAPSolution Manager (SolMan)
Comprehensive. Consistent. Secure. The best tools for your central SAP Application Lifecycle Management.
SAP Solution Manager (SolMan) - many services in one toolbox
With the Solution Manager's sophisticated toolbox, you can keep all your business processes under your watchful eye – and under control, too. You can use it to easily manage your SAP landscape – from the start of the project to implementation and project documentation, maintenance and monitoring. Everything is ITIL compliant. SolMan is indispensable for a successful SAP S/4HANA strategy.
Take a peek inside the toolbox and see how you can tap into the full potential of these powerful tools.
- The tools for monitoring, analysis and management ensure the availability of your entire SAP landscape.
Business Process Operations
- Supports proper monitoring of business processes, ensuring consistent data and job scheduling management.
Change Control Management
- Implement SAP system adaptations in a structured and workflow-based manner, audit-proof from the change request to the start of operations.
Custom Code Management
- Manage all proprietary developments centrally – over the entire lifecycle from the requirement to discontinuation.
IT Service Management
- The ITSM tool for the Service Desk. Incidents and service requests in both Support and Change Request Management are handled smoothly.
- System landscapes, along with their applications and business processes, are managed and documented thanks to Solution Documentation.
- Automated testing of system changes with workflows, for the functional testing of cross-system business processes.
- The Solution Manager features preconfigured solutions such as Focused Build and Focused Insights. Need more? SAP also offers the stand-alone solution Focused Run.
What are the benefits of the SAP Solution Manager?
Harness the full potential of the powerful SAP Solution Manager to achieve…
Convenient SAP application lifecycle management: As a central application management and administration platform with workflow-supported procedures, the Solution Manager allows you to smoothly implement projects for SAP system maintenance and expansion that are fully compliant for better audits.
Optimised business processes: More efficient business processes due to use of best practices and process standards.
Reduced total cost of ownership (TCO): Optimised processes and efficient projects over the lifecycle reduce your total cost of ownership (TCO).
Smooth, high-performance SAP operations: Monitoring and analysis services forecast bottlenecks and faults. A reporting system allows you to intervene at an early stage.
Easy integration of cloud and hybrid systems: The tools help you to set up cloud-based SAP applications and integrate them into your SAP landscape.
SAP Solution Manager services
Our experts know the SAP Solution Manager (SolMan) inside out – and they're ready to take you into their world. Benefit from best-practice solutions, on-prem or cloud.
Focused Solutions – fast and flexible
Use preconfigured and automated solutions for rapid deployment.
With Focused Build for SAP Solution Manager, you can even implement large SAP projects in an agile manner. Like a cockpit, it offers all the planning and management tools – from requirements management and software development, including build functions, to go-live. The preconfigured standard solution with tool-supported project methodology for agile release and software engineering shortens the development time, minimises technical risks and prevents project delays. It goes without saying that JIRA is integrated, and complete integration of demand, project, process, change, release and test management is provided as well. Continuous ITIL compliance is guaranteed.
Do you want to keep your stakeholders up to date? Nothing could be easier. Focused Insights for SAP Solution Manager gives you powerful dashboards with best-practice KPIs and use cases for strategy, governance, and operations – in real time. Focused Insights leverages SAP Solution Manager data and integrates seamlessly with SAP solution management, with no licensing costs.
With the scalable monitoring solution, very large SAP HANA system and application landscapes can be securely monitored and controlled – with monitoring of high data volumes and AI use cases for predictive analytics. Resource bottlenecks and security vulnerabilities are a thing of the past thanks to the alert system with various analysis tools. SAP Focused Run can be run as a separate installation alongside your SAP Solution Manager and must be licensed from SAP. Securely monitor the largest environments.